Description du poste
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Bilingual)
Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
Will be responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
Must be Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
Must have the ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Also direct and lead the work of others.
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
• Maintain contact lists
• Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Order office supplies
• Book travel arrangements
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Provide general support to visitors
• Provide information by answering questions and requests
• Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
• Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
• Cover the reception desk when required
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Take accurate minutes of meetings
• Coordinate office procedures
• Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
• Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
Profil du poste
• Proven admin or assistant experience
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• At least 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area
• High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES:
• Reporting Skills
• Administrative Writing Skills
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Problem Solving
• Supply Management
• Inventory Control
• Verbal Communication
• Office Administration Procedures
• Typing Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Telephone Skills
• Discretion and Judgment
Dossiers de candidature
The application form including a detailed CV and a letter of motivation in ENGLISH to be sent by e-mail to the address below indicating «ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Bilingual)+ name of the candidate" (to be sent to:
The deadline for applications is 21 SEPTEMBER 2018
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview.