ASSISTANT OPERATIONS (BILINGUAL)
Description du poste
An Operations Assistant (Bilingual) PRE-EMPLOI
An Operations assistants are highly organized and enjoy learning how things work as they pertain to a company as a whole.
The Job Description :
Assistant operations manager will do the following:
- Act as back-up to Manager in performing business operations duties.
- Provide support to Operations manager as and when required.
- Update internal operation procedures document as needed.
- Coordinate with Manger to schedule team meetings and to provide follow-ups.
- Support the Manager in managing and resolving operational issues.
- Work with Manager to provide excellent customer service.
- Participate in customer meetings and distribute minutes of meeting to the operations team.
- Sort and distribute mails and faxes to respective personnel.
- Store, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports as and when needed.
- Order, store and organize all office supplies.
- Manage incoming and outgoing letters and packages.
- Perform general office administrative and clerical duties.
- Reconcile payments and receipts to various parties on time.
- Manage all office orders on regular basis.
- Maintain logs and spreadsheets for all office activities.
Profil du poste
An Operations Manager is one who possess the following skills and qualifications:
• Administrative Experience – Operations assistants should have previous administrative experience and feel comfortable answering phone calls or performing general clerical duties
• Commercial Awareness – Operations assistants often need to have industry-specific knowledge in order to understand how to best support the company’s operational strategy
• Project Management Experience – Successful operations assistants have a good grasp of the concepts behind project management, so they can better support operations managers
• Communication Skills – They often communicate with a variety of different teams and departments and need to communicate effectively, no matter the audience
• Organizational Skills – Operations assistants should be more organized than anyone else on the team so that they can identify areas where processes and operations can improve
Dossiers de candidature
The application form including a detailed CV and a letter of motivation in ENGLISH to be sent by e-mail to the address below indicating «ASSISTANT OPERATIONS MANAGER+ name of the candidate" (to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is 15 AUGUST 2018
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview.