CHIEF OF PARTY – COTE D’IVOIRE IMPROVING LAND ACCESS FOR WOMEN ACTIVITY
Description du poste
Tetra Tech International Development Services (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev) is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a Chief of Party position on a U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)-funded project in Côte d’Ivoire.
Project Summary: The goal of this project is to increase social cohesion, reduce land conflicts and economically empower women to contribute to their communities by strengthening their legal access to land in Northern and Western Côte d'Ivoire. This is expected to be a full-time position based in Abidjan.
Profil du poste
* Serve as the primary Point of Contact (POC) with USAID TOCOR
* Provide overall leadership, management, and general technical direction to the
implementations of the entire project
* Provide oversight to management of human resources, physical assets, finances, and
* Ensure an integrated vision among components and actors
* Focus on achieving results defined in the award
* Identify issues and risks related to project implementation in a timely manner and suggest
* Master’s degree or higher in social science, law, political science, economy, or a related field;
* At least ten (10) years of demonstrated, progressively responsible experience in the
successful implementation of programs related to women access to land issues; community
development, local governance, advocacy, gender, women and youth empowerment;
* Minimum of four (4) years of experience in a previous Chief of Party role or an alternate
project leadership position that demonstrated project planning, team leadership, administrative
management, and financial oversight ability;
* Demonstrated ability to engage in multi-stakeholder dialogue, including sustaining
partnerships and strong working relationships with donors, host country government
counterparts, academic institutions, and civil society;
* Excellent oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to think strategically and
communicate his/her vision to partners and colleagues;
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful
* Proficiency in written and spoken English is required; French fluency preferred.
Dossiers de candidature
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at: http://bit.ly/ILAWCOP
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.