Description du poste
Recruits for a liaison office covering West and Central Africa
BUSINESS STAFF (Position based in Abidjan)
As Business Staff, you will have the duties and responsabilities to:
• Promote information about the company and products;
• Update local industry data base (by sector, industry, etc...);
• Research potential partners from business directories, web searches, or digital resources;
• Create and maintain a list/database of prospect clients;
• Plan and prepare presentations;
• Write reports;
• Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services, etc;
• Explain prospective clients/organisations about the advantages of the products/project or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals;
• Provide management with feedback;
• Assist Japanese visitors in meeting with clients/authorities;
• Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
Profil du poste
Hold a Master / Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Finance, Accounting or related field, you have 03 years' experience working in a business role.
Then, you have excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English, a top-notch analytical skills, an excellent organizational and prioritization skills and the ability to work independtly to meet time sensitive deadlines.
Dossiers de candidature
Please send your cover letter, resume with photo id, salaries expectations to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org