DATA CENTER FACILITY ARCHITECT
Description du poste
Engage with customer and analyze customer requirement on data center facility solution.
Be in charge of data center facility electrical system design, output: load calculation, design drawing, shopping list, equipment selection, cost budgeting and project scheduling, etc.
Working with pursuit team to present solution to internal and external senior stakeholders
Guide subcontractor to output shop drawing.
Identify and manage the technical risks.
Service cost analysis, such as manpower and subcontractor; subcontractors clarification
Profil du poste
1. Excellent written, oral and listening skills in English.
2. Excellent communication and presentation skill in English.
3. Good oral and listening skills in mandarin is preferred.
4. Master data center facility design, including electrical system, MVAC system, Extra-Low Voltage system, Decoration system, Fire suppression & detection system etc.
5. Deep Understanding data center industry standards including TIA/EIA, BICSI, IEC, IEEE, NEMA, NFPA, BS standards
6. Familiar with data center eco-system for mainstream vendors and its products, technologies.
7. Strong skill and experience on data center facility solution client’s requirement survey and analysis with Outstanding analytical skills
8. Strong skill and experience on large-scales data center (1000+Racks) facility solution planning and design
9. Strong Sales skills in communion, presentation, listening, and negotiation. Successful reference are highly recommended.
10. Strong skills and experience on solution presentation
11. Professional in AutoCAD 2019 /Revit, Microsoft Project etc.
12. Can-do spirit, Self-motivation, Good team work, Good adversity quotient, adaptable to challenges and pressures
13. Open minded, Good interpersonal skills with excellent communication skills in multi-culture organizations
14. Willing to travel in Global, at least Asia-Pacific Region for business purpose.
Dossiers de candidature
CV et LM à email@example.com