UTZ COTE d IVOIRE
SENIOR ASSOCIATE LIVING INCOME
Description du poste
At the Rainforest Alliance, we are building an alliance to create a better future for people and nature by making responsible business the new normal. To advance our mission, we focus on amplifying our impact on the ground through systemic transformation: change across the entire supply chain, change in the relationship between people and nature, and change within our own organization. We achieve this transformation by working in collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders to create a stronger Alliance. Together, we amplify the voices of farmers and forest communities, improve livelihoods, protect biodiversity, and help people adapt to climate change in bold and effective ways. We embrace transparency because we believe that the best way to build trust across our alliance is through openness about our tactics, our impact, and partners on the ground. Together, we can achieve our vision of a world where people and nature thrive in harmony.
Responsible for the local management of the Living Income Premium Concept project, a donor-funded two-year project focusing on improving livelihoods of cocoa farmers in Ivory Coast. Oversee day-to-day implementation of project aimed at testing new ways to financially support cocoa farmers in Ivory Coast. Coordinate and implement M&E framework and report on project progress and results to project team and donor. Organize and facilitate online working sessions and events.
Profil du poste
· Daily project management: oversee day-to-day implementation of the Living Income Premium project and manage relationships with participating (cocoa) cooperatives and farmers;
· Monitoring & Evaluation: oversee M&E activities and coordinate data collection efforts, including managing data collection staff that might be engaged in the process;
· Project reporting: responsible for preparing progress reports and presentations on project implementation to be submitted to the project team and donors;
· Online working and events: responsible for organizing (online) meetings, workshops, learning and dissemination events aimed at engaging different (local and international) stakeholders.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualification in relevant field, which could include (Agro)Economics, Business, (Project) Management, Communication or other related fields;
· 5-7 years of project management experience in Ivory Coast, preferably with donor-funded projects in Ivory Coast and experience with the topic of (cocoa) farmer livelihoods and living income;
· 5+years’ Experience with setting up and managing Monitoring & Evaluation activities and field data collection;
· Well versed on the topics of farmer livelihood and living Income and affinity with (social) entrepreneurship and innovation;
· Hands-on experience in working with cooperatives and farmers;
· Experience with project reporting (narrative and financial) and experience with organizing and facilitating (learning events) both online and offline;
· Proficient in English and French;
Willingness and ability to travel in country (20% of time).
Dossiers de candidature
Only candidates authorized to work in Ivory Coast will be considered
The Rainforest Alliance encourages diversity and inclusion across the global organization. With this commitment to diversity, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ages, disability and any other protected group.
If you have any questions about the job vacancy, please contact the HR department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please go through this link for the application https://my.hirehive.io/rainforest-alliance/jobs/70944/senior-associate-living-income-abengourou-or-agboville-preferably-or-abidjan