KOICA COTE D'IVOIRE
Description du poste
Wage level: XOF 56,883 per day
Eleven (11) days Ten(10) days of field study and One(1) day of report writing
- This job is open for Ivorian or African citizens who are equipped with required skills and experiences.
- The selected workers will be strictly prohibited from holding other concurrent positions in different institution or company during the contract.
- Incentive for working experience in relevant field and institutions for more than 2 years.
- All the original documents to prove career, education and experience are required to be submitted on the day of interview. Original documents would be returned to each interviewee on that day.
- Cheating or forgery could lead breach or cancellation of the contract at any time
- If there is any objections or opinions, please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org, during 17 to 22 January 2020. If there is no objections during the period given, then KOICA would assume that the applicant is agreed on all terms provided for the recruitment
16 to 19 Jan 2020: Job Opening Advertisement (due: 20 Jan 2020 12:00)
20 Jan 2020: Review of Document submitted
21 Jan 2020: Interview
23 Jan 2020: Contract Signing and start date(changeable)
TOR: Terms of Responsibility
A. Survey Assistance
- Analyze and provide advisory about the survey to KOICA experts at the beginning of the project
- Conduct and assist field study activities based on demand of the Korean experts
- Provide timely and necessary inputs to Korean experts
- Join various stakeholder meetings and report meeting minutes
- Interpret and translate French information to English
B. Information Analysis and Report (If needed)
- Support the Korean experts for situation analysis (stakeholder, problem, alternative, etc.)
- Analyze the Ivorian situation during the survey related to the project, e.g., institutional, market, in coordination with the Korean experts
- Collect and provide relevant institutional and technical knowledge and information in developing the pilot system
- Collect and provide various types of local information related to the project to KOICA and the implementing agency
- Produce the reports of the survey that KOICA can use officially related to the project
C. Liaison between Korean and Ivorian Experts/Officials/Stakeholders
- Manage communication between KOICA study team and Ivorian counterpart ministries and related organizations
- Establish and maintain the regular communication with Korean experts for project implementation
- Facilitate the Korean experts’ activities in Core d’Ivoire by providing local information related to the project implementation
- Provide other necessary support as requested from KOICA experts
Profil du poste
A.Professionalism:Good knowledge of a wide range of grant cooperation in Cote d'Ivoire, sound knowledge on International Development, especially Education and Health sector, good knowledge of institutional and bureaurcatic mechanism of ivorian government regarding the education and health policy, capacity to maintain effective partnership with relevant stakeholders in Cote d'Ivoire.
B.Planning and Organizing: Manage the goal and outcome, output effectively and efficiently, adjust priorities as required, allocate appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work, foresee risks and allows for contingences when planning, monitor and adjust plans and actions as necessary, uses time efficiently, handling multitasking, etc.
C. Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and effectively, listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately, asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication, Tailors languages, tone, style and format to match the audience, demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
D.Multicultural: Accustomed to work in a multicultural circumstance, well understands the situation and manage good relations with colleagues, Behave in a humble way
Education: International Relations, Politics, Economics, English literature, Vocational Training and Education, or related majors with Bachelor Degree or more
Work Experience: Preference on working experience in relevant field and institutions for more than 2 years, in particularly in KOICA office or project management
- French: Fluent in Speaking and Professional Writing for Business
- English: Fluent in Speaking and Professional Writing for Business
- Korean: Preferred
Dossiers de candidature
Document to Submit (by 20 Jan, 12:00, to email@example.com ):
A detailed curriculum vitae(CV) with information demonstrating that the candidate has the qualifications, experience, abilities and education relevant to the assignment
Working plan in detail, based on the understanding about the job description provided with this advertisement
- 1~2 pages using MS Office 2007 or higher version
- Include the analysis on the job description, KOICA Projects and the applicant’s own expectations on the job position
A copy of the certificate(s).
Once qualified and selected as an interviewee, the applicant should submit original copies of her/his experience, certificate and education evidence on the day of interview. The original documents would be returned on that day. If the interviewee could not submit the original copies, then she/he would be disqualified.
Applications must be sent by 20 Jan 2020 till 12 o'clock by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org