Description du poste
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - Include but are not limited to the following:
• Maintain working relationships with assigned client base to cultivate business.
• Grow account base in territory by closing new business in all service categories we offer (ie. Ocean, Air and Land Freight forwarding)
• Inform and educate our customers on our rates, regulations/procedures regarding all aspects of our business.
• Review accounts to identify problems, proposed changes in pickup, schedules, rates, handling requirements, etc.
• Follow up with customers to discuss and resolve problems.
• Maintain working relationships with agents at destination and other sales colleagues (ie Sales Liaisons) to exchange leads and work as team to close business for the organization.
Profil du poste
Minimum skills and knowledge:
• Prior Industry (NVOCC/Freight Forwarding)
• Must be fluent in English
• Completed tertiary education – University degree in Logistics and transport, Marketing
• 2-5 years sales experience preferred
• Analytical ability with proven numeracy skills (Skills will be tested)
• Computer literacy – proficiency on all MS Office packages
• Business writing skills
• Presentation skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Marketing knowledge and a thorough understanding of Ocean/Air Freight
Dossiers de candidature
Interested persons should send their CVs in English and Diplomas to the email below:
NB: ONLY SELECTED CANDIDATES WOULD BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS.