LOCAL INTERNAL CONTROLLER
Description du poste
The Local Internal Controller will be responsible for the execution of the Risk and Control Assessment program in his/her operations as per the group methodology and guidelines. He is a local rely to foster an efficient Internal Control in his/her Operations. He is responsible for conducting process walkthroughs, identifying process risks and the respective controls or gaps within each business process. He is responsible to promote a strong culture of compliance in the business. He is expected to work with the process owners to design and implement the optimal control structure based on the existing risks.
Profil du poste
The Local Internal Controller reports to the Group Internal Control and Compliance Manager and she / he will:
• Reviewing and evaluating the Internal Control and Compliance systems based on Group policies. Defines improvement measures and ensures their implementation.
• Participate actively in the implementation of Sabanes-Oxley Law and COSO Framework in the country
• Report all compliance issues and breaches of the group Internal Controls and Compliance policies to the Group internal control manager.
• Evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, Internal Control and Compliance framework, and governance processes.
• Assist business process owners in their business process reviews and risk-assessment:
- Provide guidelines (control objectives, risks to be covered, good practices…) to ensure that Internal Control and Compliance is integrated in the activities, with efficient and effective control designs.
- Have a consulting/advisory role
- Participate in projects as appropriate, for instance: process review, review of policies…
• Track and contribute to the remediation of issues within the areas ensuring remediation is completed.
• Identify, track and report operational risk incidents for the areas assigned.
• Ensure activities within the company do not conflict with corresponding regulations and develop measures to prevent or detect these instances.
• Collect and analyze established metrics related to the control environment for the areas assigned and identify areas of concern.
• Designs the annual testing schedule for the Internal Control and Compliance matrix in accordance with Group Internal Control and Compliance methodology.
• Conducting compliance, financial and operational audits.
• Conducting ad-hoc audits requested by Group Internal Control Manager, Senior Management or support in other finance related projects.
• Have proficiency in both French and English
• Master's Degree in Accounting, Audit, Finance, Economics or Business Administration.
• 5+ years’ work experience in auditing or Internal Control with 2+ years’ work as internal controller in a company.
• Experienced Microsoft Office user (Excel, Word, Power point)
• Ability to conduct walkthrough meetings with stakeholders and provide value-add process improvement recommendations.
• Self-directed work style with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to proactively resolve or escalate issues across functions and follow up as necessary.
• Strong experience / background in Finance, Supply Chain processes and ERP systems
• Knowledge of COSO and SOX is an added value. Public accounting firm experience is preferred.
• Professional certifications (i.e., CPA, CA, CIA…) are a plus.
• Strong analytical skills
• Clear thinking/problem solving: successfully led projects/process; able to quickly grasp new ideas.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate complex business issues in a clear/concise manner.
• Integrity: accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions and when dealing with others.
• Adaptable/Flexible: being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations
• Leadership experience: proven track record in building, developing and leading teams to success.
• Ability to develop good work relationship with all other department of the companies
• A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
• The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
• An unparalleled personal and professional growth
Dossiers de candidature
We invite interested candidates submit their resume in confidence to https://urlz.fr/alua . While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.