Job Description, Duties & Responsibilities
1. Responsible for handling all technical problems in running projects and devices under maintenance, achieving customer acceptance / satisfaction through high performance and quality of services.
2. Responsible for assurance of customer agreed technical standards both for projects & for customer support services.
3. Responsible for supporting PM and have a good technical interaction with customer, good Customer Relationship with peers in Customer department.
4. Responsible to support the implementation manager to control the quality of the project.
5. Responsible for establishing a maintenance routine and able to timely handle customer technical problem, product related changes, product issues and correction releases.
6. Products/Technical Knowledge update through self-learning techniques, to meet upcoming service requirements.
7. Provide high level technical training customer and commissioning workers.
8. Be able to provide HLD/LLD Network Planning and Pre-sales technical support for allocated project
9. Node health checks, node backups, node inventory
10. Analysis of network performance issues
1. Have the in-depth working knowledge of TCP/IP principles and familiar with network protocols such as BGP, MPLS, OSPF, ISIS
2. Good understanding of network design principles and performance monitoring
3. Deep understanding and experience in product delivery or maintenance service: Router, switches, firewall, etc.
4. Preferred to have CCNA, CCIP, CCNP.
5. Have the ability to abstract project requirements, through participation in project evaluation/implementation process.
6. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good team spirit, and adaptability.
7. Have a strong personal interest in developing self-professional competencies and skills.
1. Education: Holds a bachelor's degree or above, majoring in computer science, communications, electronics, or other related fields
2. Language Skills: Fluency in English (Reading/Writing/Speaking).
3. Experience: More than 3 years' experience in ICT domain preferably in Datacom Networks
Send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position you are applying for.