Description du poste
As Market Place Manager, you will have the end-to-end responsibility of the customer experience and growth of the Business that has been assigned to you. Your role is to bring in the relevant assortment, design targeted promotions, and manage partners including vendors and brands/Manufacturers. Constant interface with the commercial planning, Vendor success & Marketing team.
• Ensure continuous growth of our existing business by owning pricing and assortment strategy, working with Manufacturers to improve product content and visibility; and managing stock availability by coordinating teams across the business to bring the product to the customer.
• Complete Sales performance of the vendors, manufacturer management and monitoring of sales strategies with a view to increasing the Business unit's Net Margin Position (NMP) & Gross Merchandise Volume (GMV).
• Customer acquisition thru Value Offering, Sales Campaign Management, etc.
• Create and present strategic insights for the Business unit to gain alignment of major initiatives at multiple levels of the organization.
• Analyse & Present post – incentive/promotion analysis for Marketplace, quantifying impact to brand and category.
• Define and optimize curation/assortment selection strategy for your category ensuring relevance of selection/styling to optimize revenues and sales velocity.
• Support product and content creation process to increase assortment live.
• Plan and maintain constant stock availability on marketplace.
• Trend Spotting: Should be able to identify broader trends and fill category gaps.
• Build weekly Sales plan, contribute determining which products/subcategories will be promoted on website or call centre or by sales scout.
• Develop strong analytics to evaluate daily/weekly/monthly performance and optimize further sales, pricing, and product selection.
• Maintain the P&L and develop annual and quarterly category level strategic plans by conducting financial analysis of the business.
• Manage the entire physical product lifecycle, from strategic activities to tactical implementation, including product portfolio idea generation.
• Laise with Logistics and Operations team to improve delivery TAT, reduce costs, and minimize our working capital investment. Work together with system teams to identify main opportunities for process automation and efficiency gains.
• Influence large number stakeholders across the business; work closely with the team members and other business groups to deliver results and be comfortable in presenting projects and results to senior leadership on a regular basis.
Profil du poste
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Knowledge of FMCG key accounts and Marketplace operations.
• English language along with French
• Process Improvement Management
• Good understanding of P&L, and Cash-Flow Management
• Skilled negotiation & Value-based selling
• Experience negotiating bulk discounts, MOQs & Credit Terms
• Experience building partnership with strategic OEMs.
• Owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power -point) tools.
• Good verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
• Good problem-solving skills required.
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work to deadlines and targets, can prioritize tasks under pressure.
• Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success.
• Company and customer expertise.
• Strategic perspective.
Dossiers de candidature
CV + Salary to firstname.lastname@example.org