Description du poste
Full time contract position
Reporting to the Senior Supervisor – Training & Development, the T&D Equipment Operations & Processing Trainer’s role will be to ensure that all equipment operations, processing plant production and maintenance training has been undertaken efficiently in an organized cost effective, environmentally friendly, and safe manner. He will have to develop, coordinate, implement trainings and train local and national employees as per training calendars /schedules against the (TNA’s) Training Needs Analysis within the correct time frames. Schedule vendors training from time to time for employees.
He will work with the Training & Development Manager and Senior Supervisor - Training to implement a training and development cycle, including the introduction and evaluation of trainings programs, to ensure all personnel can efficiently perform their duties and to identify high potential employees who are further developed (succession and career planning).
Major tasks and responsibilities of the position
• To develop, coordinate, implement and train local and national employees as per training calendars / schedules against the (TNA’s) Training Needs Analysis within the correct time frames. Schedule vendors training from time to time for employees.
• Ensure that plans are in place so that the department teams have a trained skilled workforce to meet the future needs and localisation targets of the PMY and is carried out in accordance with the PMY guidelines and Ivorian laws.
• Administer, review, and provide some assistance and guidelines regarding the training annual budget in the development of PMY’s Operating and Capital Budget, to ensure the budget is able to support the Business Plan.
• Liaise with departmental and contracting personnel to achieve current and to determine future training requirements.
• Assist Supervisor / Trainers to develop and implement training programs for all employees technical and non-technical.
• Meet or exceed all Safety Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets such as Lost Time Injuries, Job Safety Observations, and Audits etc.
• Ensure that any accidents and or incidents are reported immediately, recorded, and affirmative action taken to reduce a repeat of the same.
• Promote a safe and environmentally friendly working culture through demonstrated personal behaviour and commitment to safety and the environment, leading by example and initiating good practices.
• Communicate policies and procedures in a manner that achieves full understanding and compliance.
• Provide guidance to apprentices and other maintenance employees.
• A team player with the ability to work and communicate with all levels of people on site.
Profil du poste
• A recognized adult training qualification. Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent will be highly regarded.
• Minimum of five (5) years of gold process operations related experience.
• Minimum of three (3) years of training related experience will be highly regarded.
• High level competency in personal Microsoft computer applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
• Ability to communicate to groups and organization skills to be able to assist the maintenance teams for all required trade training programs.
• Strong presentation, facilitation, and consultation skills
• Basic English language skills preferred.
• Training qualification will be highly regarded.
• Honest, diligent, and enthusiastic
• Self-motivator and setting of stretched targets
• Be dynamic
• Be able to work under pressure in a frequent changing environment
• Teamwork and cooperation
• Takes ownership of a task and sees it through to completion
• Continually strive for self-improvement
• Integrity and fairness
Dossiers de candidature
All qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs to the mail:
The deadline of submission is December 3, 2022 at 10:00 am.
Please specify in subject “T&D Equipment Operations & Processing Trainer”.
NB : Perseus ne demande jamais de l’argent aux candidat-e-s dans ses processus de recrutement /
Perseus never asks candidates for money in its recruitment processes.