Description du poste
Major tasks and responsibilities of position
• Facilitate organizational and management efforts to resolve employee relations issues, and assist in the
implementation of appropriate solutions
• Communicate regularly with staff to explain policies and communicate management decisions.
• Be responsible for the performance of N-1
• Contribute to the administration and recruitment
• Be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the HR department
• Assist the HR Management in all industrial relations matters
• Facilitate the integration and onboarding of new employees
• Keeps accurate and up to date information on the employee file
• Assist in proposing a training plan for local employees in accordance with succession and succession plans
• Ensure effective management of employee data through the HR information system in place
• Assist in the implementation of corporate and local HR policies
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date personnel data while ensuring data confidentiality
• Support in various company-wide projects, programs and initiatives (e.g. salary reviews, workforce
management plans, bonus plans, HR procedures, and organizational changes.
• Participate in the development of policies and procedures and assist in their implementation;
• Assist in the monitoring and control of costs within the HR department.
• Conduct HR reports
• Contribute to the development of an effective monitoring and evaluation system to ensure value for money in achieving objectives.
Profil du poste
• Good knowledge of mining industry.
• Minimum of five years’ experience as HR in mining sector
• BSc (Honours) degree or equivalent diploma qualification in HR / Administration
• Attention to detail, particularly recording data with minimal errors.
• Fluent French & English
• Fluency in the use of the software SAGE
• Strong knowledge of the pack office of Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in an appropriate manner
• Honest, diligent, and enthusiastic
• Self-motivator and setting of stretched targets
• Be dynamic
• Be able to work under pressure in a frequent changing environment
• Teamwork and cooperation
• Takes ownership of a task and sees it through to completion
• Continually strive for self-improvement
• Integrity and fairness
Dossiers de candidature
All qualified and interested employees should send their CVs to PMYRecruitment@perseusmining.com . The deadline of submission is October 10th, 2022 at 10:00 am.
Please specify in subject “Senior Human Resources Supervisor”
Only selected applicants will be contacted.
NB: Perseus ne demande jamais de l’argent aux candidat-e-s dans ses processus de recrutement / Perseus never asks candidates for money in its recruitment processes.