IHS COTE D'IVOIRE SA
SENIOR SPECIALIST, HR OPERATION & PROJECTS
Description du poste
The Senior Specialist, HR Operations & Projects reports to the Director, Human Resources.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the HR operations activities such as talent acquisition,
talent development, trainings, compensation & benefit, External staff management,
Management of employee database, HR metrics reporting,
- Leading HR projects.
FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops contract terms for new hires,
promotions, and transfers.
- Identifies training needs for business units and
individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of
training programs to ensure success. Follows up
to ensure training objectives are met.
- Management of the payroll and payroll reports.
- Management of trainings and employee’s
- Management of recruitment process.
- Management of external staff.
- Employees database management.
- Management of employee related budget & cost.
- HR metrics reporting and analysis.
- HR projects management.
- Monitor the company’s HR systems.
- Oversee performance evaluation procedures
Profil du poste
- Minimum of 5 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues as HR generalist/ HR Manager.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation
practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity,
performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
▪ Bachelor’s or Master degree.
▪ HR Certification / Credential or ability to obtain certification within one year of
QUALITY & COMPENTENCIES
- Experience with MS Office and
Human Resources Management
- Experience of designing
compensation and benefits
- Strong verbal as well as nonverbal
- Exceptional team management
and organizational skills.
- Ability to take quick decisions
while working in a fast-paced
- Client focused, customer service
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize
multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated commitment to
working with a diverse staff.
- Non-profit and/or human services
background desirable but not
- Knowledge of payroll software.
Dossiers de candidature
Please send your application (CV + Cover letter) to email@example.com
Deadline : 25/08/2022