Description du poste
Major tasks and responsibilities of position
• Provide leadership by coaching and encouraging others
• Coordinate process problems with the planners on peer level
• Supervise, coordinate, and monitor routine maintenance of fixed equipment
• Coordinate the availability of parts for maintenance projects
• Identify and balance resource demands for work group, approve PM’s sheets
• Communicate performance expectation to crew members and address any performance issues that can be improved
• Demonstrate personal commitment regarding safety and environmental and social responsibility practices
• Ensure every person within the team is fit for work
• Ensure all activities are conducted safely and in accordance with company standards and procedures
• Conduct toolbox meetings
Profil du poste
2. Position Requirements:
• Minimum Diploma Bachelor’s in electrical engineering (DUT/BTS) or trade qualified in electrical and instrumentation with 2 years of experience in related field.
• Work in adverse climatic conditions such as heat, rain, mud, dust often encountered in the pit. Attention to detail, particularly recording data with minimal errors.
• Fluent French & English
• Good background in CMMS, Rockwell PLC’s and Citect SCADA
• Excellent oral and written communication skill with internal and external contacts.
• Attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to work within a team environment with demonstrated leadership qualities.
• Self-directed and self-motivated, demonstrating initiative to do more than expected
• Fitness and ability to conduct extended periods of field work which may include manual handling
• Ability to work independently
• High level of communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Honest, diligent, and enthusiastic.
• Self-motivator and setting of stretched targets
• Be dynamic
• Be able to work under pressure in a frequent changing environment
• Takes ownership of a task and sees it through to completion
• Continually strive for self-improvement
Dossiers de candidature
All qualified and interested employees should send their CVs to PMYRecruitment@perseusmining.com . The deadline of submission is August 22th, 2022 at 10:00 am.
Please specify in subject “Electrical & Instrumentation Technician”.
NB: Perseus ne demande jamais de l’argent aux candidat-e-s dans ses processus de recrutement / Perseus never asks candidates for money in its recruitment processes.