MÉDECINS SANS FRONTIÈRES- FRANCE
SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR OFFICER
Description du poste
Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders), an international medical humanitarian association founded in 1971, provides medical assistance to populations whose lives are threatened: mainly in cases of armed conflict, but also epidemics, pandemics, natural disasters or exclusion from care.
MSF WACA (West and Central Africa) was created in 2019 and aims to bring about a change in the dynamics of the MSF movement. WACA is driven by a significant number of doctors and humanitarians of Doctors Without Borders from West and Central Africa who wish to be heard, to contribute and above all to proactively assume responsibility for the humanitarian mission of the organization. WACA reflects an identity of humanitarians, an aspiration for MSF, a truly inclusive movement of people who share the values of empathy for others. Its strength is based on other MSF associations and its associative fiber is amplified by concrete operational objectives.
Why join us? You will find yourself a rich multicultural environment embellished with many relaxation areas to exchange or just create. The opportunity to test and learn. Every idea is welcome, your comments and opinions will be appreciated at all levels of the organization. The chance to be a key player in a growing and highly qualified team
And most importantly, great colleagues in a healthy work environment... (yes, yes..)
We are looking for : Senior Administrator Senior
Direct Manager: Head of Administration
Working : 100%
Position based in: Abidjan
Supervised under the position: 01(Contract and Payroll Admin/ HQ Administrator)
Type of contract: Fix Term contract (renewable)
Duration: 6 months renewable depending on the staff performance
This is a national Contract
Position to be filled on: 19th of July 2022
- Support the HR Administration department and contribute to the achievement of the
- Operate a high-level Collaboration with others department to ensure the satisfaction of
our internal Customers (staff) ,
- Contribute in the creation of a safe environment in WaCA where everyone feels
included, considerate and supported thanks to the efficiency of the HR administration
-Support the Head of Administration reviewing the quality of all contracts (international, national, consultants, daily workers), keep on track their validity to inform the managers ahead of time before the expiry date and organize all the documents related (addendums, exit interview and clearance forms , work certificates etc )
-Monitor contract probation period and end period and notify the line manager to do an appraisal and submit remind the line manager to of probation period, contracts, appraisals, addendums, etc)
-Prepare and submit to the finance the validate sheets of the international staff benefits package for Payment (Accommodation, flights tickets allowances schools fees etc)
-Be attentive on any Administration issue and inform the head of admin before it become a conflict the head of Administration
-Follow up and support an efficient support on all the matter related to the International and National Staff insurance cover as well their dependents.
-Be in contact? with the labor office, Social Security office and the employment-related tax revenue office.
-Ensure that all employee information is kept up to date, is complete and held in a secure place (electronically on Share Points)
- Ensure all the HR Admin SharePoint is well organized
- Organise and ensure an effective communication of all HR and Administrative policies and procedures
- Supervise the HQ Administrator
2. Payroll management
- Monitor and verify the HQ staff Payroll and ensure the Salaries, the social security and taxes payments and declaration are operated within the deadline.
- With the support of the HQ Administrator, ensure the pay slips are delivered to all the staff before the salary hits their accounts
-In case of any complaint related to Payroll treatment, receive them, and address them in a reasonable time.
- Monitor all HQ and Field Operations on Homere and liaise with the referent Homere for the Update and support in case of any change.
3 - Recruitment, onboarding and off boarding management
- Collaborate with the Line Managers in reviewing the Position JD’s before the advertisement
-In collaboration with the Recruitment and Mobility officer, prepare and participate in the HQ positions recruitment from the advertisement to the right candidate report at work
- Ensure all the recruitment are done in respect of MSF recruitment procedure.
- Coordinate activities to determine FTE needs (AP) and staff movements in collaboration with managers
-With the support of the HQ Administrator, ensure the management of briefings of the new staff and the debriefing of those exiting
Profil du poste
Education / Qualification / Pre-requisites:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in human Resources, business administration, social science or any other relevant field.
Professional experience required/ Who are we looking for?
•Minimum of 3 years’ experience working on an HR and admin role role in a humanitarian or similar international organisation
• Knowledge of Homere Management is an advantage
• Good knowledge of recruitment procedure and process
• A Good understanding of the Ivory Coast Labor Law (Understanding the Ghana, Niger
and Nigeria Labor Law is an asset )
• Knowledge of the MSF organization and its practices is an asset
• Experience in an international organization, humanitarian and/or multicultural
environment is an asset
Fluency in English and French (ability to conduct interviews and to write reports in
Aptitudes – Soft Skills
•Strong interpersonal skills and respect of diversity
•High level of confidentiality
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand, process, and document
•Strong organizational skills
•Highly developed communication skills both written and verbal
•Proactivity and to be solution oriented
•Ability to think out of the box and to be creative
•Diligence and attention to details
•Integrity and honesty
•Compassion and Empathie
Computer and Software Skills
Proficiency and excellent knowledge in computers and Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Homere, Oracle etc …)
In a dynamic work environment, MSF offers equal recruitment and development opportunities without any form of discrimination based on gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, geographical origin, profile, physical disability or any other discriminatory ground.
Female candidates who meet the requirement are strongly encouraged to apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Dossiers de candidature
Merci de cliquer ce lien pour postuler et envoyer le CV et LM