TRIDEM PHARMA AFRIQUE FRANCOPHONE
Description du poste
Tridem Pharma is operating in the market since 1986. Our distribution networks now cover close to 90% of the Africa and Middle East region (35 countries and over 800 local employees). We are present in East and West Africa thanks to 7 subsidiaries and 13 branch offices. In Francophone Africa, we provide services through our sales network in 21 French-speaking African countries, In English-speaking Africa, we are present via 4 subsidiaries in Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and Tanzania and 3 branch offices in Uganda, Zambia and Malawi.
With 800 employees in Africa, 40 in France and 30 in China, TRIDEM Pharma’s outstanding team of local experts in the field are leaded by a cross-culture senior management team driven by passion, efficiency and continuous self-improvement.
Reasons to join us:
- If you want to work in a high growth company, offering a multicultural environment in an international context.
- If you like challenges and team working
An internal facing role that provides strong medical training in support of all the team members mainly commercial teams.
Your main role is to coordinate and organize, even create the training necessary for the quality and commercial efficiency of the network of medical representatives and their staff. He trains the medical information and sales teams.
• Elaborate and implement the internal training plan in line with global plan.
• Identify field expectations and needs to build the content of its interventions.
• Create and prepare the documents necessary for the training and constantly update the content and animation supports.
• Gather product information in relevant departments, assess individual needs.
• Develop the content of the training.
• Facilitate training.
• Train and inform FLM and medical representatives (Reps) on Medical Information around products.
• Organize and coordinate training actions, plan internships, attendance monitoring.
• Propose means to evolve with regard to the acquisition and implementation of the skills developed by the training courses
Profil du poste
• Qualified Scientific background
• Experience in teaching and internal relationship
• Very good command of English
• Medical Doctor or Pharmacist
• Understanding of multiple aspects of Scientific Teaching
• Knowledge of the latest technical and regulatory developments
• Excellent communication skills
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Excellent scientific knowledge
• Ability to develop strategic partnerships
• Group presentation skills
• Patient centricity
• Impact and influence in a collaborative manner
• Competitive environment knowledge
Dossiers de candidature
If you want to join us, please send your resume and cover letter (in one file) to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying in the subject line of the email “Application for MEDICAL TRAINER”.
Deadline : May 31, 2022