UTZ COTE d IVOIRE
ASSOCIATE CUSTOMER SUCCESS
Description du poste
The Rainforest Alliance is creating a more sustainable world by using social and market forces to protect nature and improve the lives of farmers and forest communities. To achieve our mission, we partner with diverse allies around the world to drive positive change across global supply chains and in many of our most critically important natural landscapes.
Our alliance spans 70 countries and includes farmers and forest communities, companies, governments, civil society, and millions of individuals. Together we work to protect forests and biodiversity, take action on climate, and promote the rights and improve the livelihoods of rural people.
As an international nonprofit organization with more than 30 years of experience in sustainability transformation, we understand that the social and economic well-being of rural communities is tightly connected to ecosystem health. This knowledge has shaped our rigorous programs to advance sustainable land-use and commodity production.
At the Rainforest Alliance we combat climate change, protect forests and biodiversity, promote human rights, and improve livelihoods. The enormity of the social and environmental challenges we are facing requires working together in a broad alliance. This is why we bring farmers, forest communities, companies, and consumers together to change the way the world produces, sources, and consumes.
To protect nature and improve lives it’s becoming increasingly urgent that we approach the way we use our land and produce food and other products in more sustainable ways. For this to succeed we need to fundamentally change the way that businesses operate and source, and the choices we all make as consumers.
Our growing global alliance aims to transform our relationship with our natural resources and each other, to create a better future for people and nature together.
The Rainforest Alliance encourages diversity and inclusion across the global organization. With this commitment to diversity, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ages, disability and any other protected group.
We are looking for a results and client oriented Associate Customer Success who is responsible for supporting the Rainforest Alliance’s business partners along the global supply chain (e.g. manufacturers, packers, traders, retailers and producers), giving advice to assure compliance with the standards, policies and requirements of our programs, including traceability and chain of custody. The incumbent uses best practice Customer Success processes to optimize customer experiences, meet team goals and grow the mission impact of the organization. The Associate Customer Success monitors in line with the Accounting department rules and procedures invoices to members, works collaboratively with other teams and departments and regularly reports on duties.
Relationship management and customer satisfaction are guiding principles in this work.
Profil du poste
- The Rainforest Alliance’s Core Values are Impact, Change, Collaboration, Openness and Trust and as such they form the basis of the behaviours we demonstrate;
- Promptly respond to inquiries and provide information to companies on the implementation of certification, traceability and labelling requirements by email, phone calls and live chats in French or English;
- Provide training as needed – via phone calls, webinars, and occasionally in person – to company partners and internal colleagues on our requirements and systems;
- Collaborate internally with other teams such as Technology, Standards & Assurance, Markets (account management) and Marketing to provide outstanding support to companies and producers;
- Share inputs and feedback for customer success processes, reporting etc. as appropriate internally to support continuous improvement activities;
- Liaise with and support the Accounting department, in invoices payment monitoring of Côte d’Ivoire members;
- Ensure the regular update of Côte d’Ivoire members database, in collaboration with the Member Monitoring Team and the Senior Associate Training & Certification; and
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s’s degree or equivalent educational background;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, such as customer service, sales, marketing or communications;
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills in French. Professional proficiency in written and spoken English is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities in a time sensitive manner, excellent interpersonal skills, customer orientation and strong attention to detail;
- Knowledge of sustainability practices, a passion for environmental issues and experience with certification in sustainable agriculture preferred;
- Ability to travel up to 10% per year, including internationally.
Dossiers de candidature
Commensurate with experience.
Deadline: 9th December 2021
Only candidates authorized to work in Côte d’Ivoire will be considered.
If you have any questions about the job vacancy, please contact the HR department: email@example.com
Please submit your application through the below link: https://rainforest-alliance.hirehive.com/job/89485/associate-customer-success-cote-divoire