HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES COTE D'IVOIRE SAU
Description du poste
Essential functions and responsibilities:
This job is vacant for Guinea, and Burkina Faso, and the position shall be localized in the above countries, and the candidate will work in that country, having labor contract with local subsidiary.
The candidate shall assumes full responsibility for all tax issue in the country, he/she shall be familiar with local tax laws , OHADA accounting policy ,and a fast learner to adapt the knowledge to either of the above countries.
The description of the responsibility is:
1. Tax calculation and tax filing: Assumes full responsibility for technical tax calculation, tax report filing, according to the accounting books, reports provided by the accountant. He/she shall be familiar with OHADA accounting standards, and familiar with IFRS is preferable...
2. Provision of tax consulting: Research tax laws and draft technical memos and consult on complex tax matter. Delegates and manages tax research projects to achieve an accurate and efficient product.
3. Liaise with internal departments for internal control on tax issues: Monitor and control the accuracy of all tax inputs which related to business department, such as give training and ensure that the business department choose correct “business type” for a correct tax result.
4. Ensure Huawei Integrated Tax Compliance mechanism:, be responsible to maintain a good quality of tax rules in tactical center, Liaise with accounting code ,in order to obtain all tax calculation correct and on time.
5. Provides on-the-job training if necessary.
This position will report to CFO directly.
Profil du poste
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. 3+ years working experience in big or international company, experience in BIG 4 firms is in priority.
2. Be familiar with Guinea or Burkina Faso tax code, meanwhile be familiar with OHADA accounting which shall is necessary for tax calculation and filing.
3. Understanding of IFRS is much preferable.
4. Be dedicated, hard-working, and patient.
5. Fluent in French and English.
Dossiers de candidature
NB: If you meet the characteristics of this position,
Please send your CV preferably in English version to email@example.com and specifying in the subject the job title.