HBS GROUP-CI is recruiting a FINANCE CONTROLLER for an afiliate of the world's personal care company
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
Monitor the main economic indicators of his/her Division and implement the necessary arbitration in relation to the objectives defined by the Senior Management of the Zone.
- Contribute to the development of the Division by advising its Senior Management on the best economic choices to be implemented.
- Take every initiative required to bring about development and economic optimization in the countries comprising his/her Zone.
- Participate in setting the economic objectives of the Division in the Zone and carrying out the necessary arbitration to ensure that balance is maintained between the different countries and brands.
- Lead the process of drafting the Plan, Budget and Trends for the Division.
- Undertake all analyses required to measure the economic performance of the Division and take the measures appropriate to attaining the objectives.
- Implement processes, Group systems and procedures to guarantee the coherence, relevance, and reliability of management information flows and financial flows in line with the Group's Standards.
- Participate in developing and leading the management teams of his/her Division within the Zone.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
MASTER MANAGEMENT STANDARDS (controlling, accounting) & INTERNAL CONTROL
- Uses the financial documents and ensures they comply with internal (Management standards) and external standards (GAAP/IFRS)
OPTIMIZE COSTS (FINANCE)
- Applies costing methods to model and evaluate performance in his/her domain of activity (sales, marketing, OPEX...)
BUDGET FOR GROWTH (FINANCE)
- Develops budgets and financial forecasts (trends) in collaboration with the business: P&L, balance sheet, and working capital
- Understands how these elements relate to achievement of overall business & financial targets
- Seizes transfo. levers in Fin. to increase contribution of Fin. to overall effic. & sustain growth of OA: processes, eco models re. new bus…
EFFICIENT USE OF REPORTING AND CONSOLIDATION (FINANCE)
- Ensures financial reporting is aligned with the Group's standards
PLAN AND ANALYZE BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
- Anticipates and identifies opportunities, risks and solutions to close the gap.
- Sets objectives, goals & targets
- Recommends changes in a strategic direction
- Calculates and interprets financial results
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com