Description du poste
Our Mental health and epilepsy project is a regular project launched in March 2021 in 3 health districts out of 6 that the health region, located in Bouaké within the Gbêké region of Côte d'Ivoire.
The PMR will work under the direct supervision of the Project Coordinator.
• Organize work schedules with the medical team
• Accompany the medical team in their daily tasks
• In collaboration with the medical team, develop a roadmap for the implementation of the different components of the medical strategy.
• Accompany the medical team including the Pharmacy Supervisor in the implementation of MSF standard tools for pharmacy management: from consumption to ordering.
• Ensure the correct implementation of good patient documentation at all supported facilities: community information sheet, patient file, referral and counter-referral sheet, ambulance sheet, paraclinical examination request sheet.
• In collaboration with the project's medical teams, ensure proper management of medical data with the implementation of a collection form validated by the coordination, a dynamic and updated database.
• Participate in the drafting of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual activity reports. Also any other report required by the coordination.
Profil du poste
• Degree in medicine or other paramedical studies required. Training in tropical medicine or public health would be an asset.
• At least two years of professional experience in a similar position (with MSF or another NGO) required.
• Experience in mental health care would be an asset
• Computer proficiency required (Excel, Word and internet).
• Strategic vision
• Leadership skills
• Personnel management and development
• Planning and organization
• Teamwork and cooperation
• Excellent command of French, English is an asset
Terms and conditions of employment:
• Salary in accordance with MSF salary scale and previous similar experience.
• The duration of the position is 3 months.
• Bouaké, Ivory Coast, mobility desired
Dossiers de candidature
Please send your application (motivation letter and CV) to :
no later than 1 July 2021 (17:00PM)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted