Under the supervision of the Country HR Manager, the site HR Manager role is to shape the performance and
development systems for all employees, designing and supporting the company talent frameworks including
performance management, succession planning and workforce/human resource planning whilst guiding and
managing Human Resources services for the Company. The incumbent will need to be a person of principle and
• Comply with labor law and payroll regulations
• Embed the Code of Conduct, Values and working culture
• Deliver Human resources operations: administration, employee relation; counseling, recruitment,
Training and developing. Talent Management, Coaching, performance Management and implementing
• Implement and promote HR palicies
• Assist in Implementation of Talent strategy: succession plans, Emerging leaders identification and
development, talent reviews
• Ensure a cost leadership in monitoring HR budget and Manpower costs.
Supports Leadership Team by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions
• Develop and maintain HR policies and procedures in fine with our Group Code of conduct, value and
Develop and implement remuneration and benefits policies and reviews in coordination with Group
Compensation & Benefits expert
• Develop and monitor R KPrs in line with business needs: Manpower cost, turnover, training budget,
training days, Talents metrics.
• Ensure organization health by implementing a structured approach to IR/ER through provision of advice
to managers on IR/ER policies and processes. Staying abreast of changes in lacal legislation and
managing internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop own HR team by coaching providing learning opportunities and implementing relevant
development products in order to provide a competent, professional and customer focused HR service
to the business.
Master in a related HR field
HR professional background 10 years minimum with 5 years at a senior level especially in mining Sector
Prior experience in key areas of HR policies and processes, recruitment, potential assessment, remuneration and
benefits, performance management, ER/IR.
Knowledge and understanding of local labour markets and employment law regimes within the Country.
Good understanding of HRMIS.
Good presentational, influencing, and interpersonal skilla.
Please send the English version of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org