Description du poste
Myrhann Traductions is the leading Digital Translation and Interpretation company offering specialised services in Financial and Legal fields. We position ourselves as a key partner in the promotion of the destination Côte d'Ivoire and Africa by fully committing to support private and business tourism and thus fully participate in the economic development of our country and continent.
If you happen to be passionate about translation and/or interpreting and aim to work as a professional translator, Myrhann Traductions offers you a one-time opportunity to join our dynamic team as a Freelance Translator (Myrhann FT).
The freelance translator receives all kinds of documents for translation from the project manager and translates it.
Profil du poste
• You are a 25-35 years old
• You have a Bac + 3 (A-levels + 3) diploma
• You are fully bilingual, French-English and a passionate of languages and translation
• You are a team player but also able to work individually
• You are proficient on the Microsoft Office suite
- You are specialised in Law or Finance
- Possessing your own computer is a considerable asset.
Dossiers de candidature
Send us your resume and application letter before 12 October 2020, at 11:59 PM on email@example.com
Entitle your attached files as follows:
"YOUR SURNAME Your forename _ French native speaker _ Resume.Pdf" or "YOUR SURNAME Your forename _ English native speaker _ Resume.Pdf"
Ex: "AMBOUDÉ Yvan _ English native speaker _ Resume.Pdf",
"AMBOUDÉ Yvan _ French native speaker _ Cover.Pdf"