Bilingual HR Manager
Description du poste
Centasource is a leading bilingual recruitment and staffing agency based in Abidjan, currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated HR Manager on behalf of our esteemed client. As the HR Manager, you will play a crucial role in the management of the company, including overseeing all aspects of human resources. The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience, possess knowledge of the laws and regulations governing company operations in Côte d'Ivoire, and be familiar with the procedures and workflows required to deal with governmental authorities.
- Take overall responsibility for the management of the company, with a specific focus on human resources.
- Develop and implement HR policies, procedures, and programs to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Manage recruitment and selection processes, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates.
- Oversee employee onboarding, orientation, and training programs.
- Administer compensation and benefits programs, ensuring they are competitive and aligned with industry standards.
- Maintain employee records, handle employee relations issues, and manage employee performance evaluations.
- Stay updated on changes in labor laws and regulations, and advise management on necessary adjustments to company policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with governmental authorities and ensure compliance with all required reporting and documentation.
Profil du poste
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience in HR management.
- Strong knowledge of the laws and regulations governing the operation of companies in Côte d'Ivoire.
- Familiarity with procedures and workflows required to deal with governmental authorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English and French (both written and spoken) is preferred.
- Valid driver's license.
- Experience working in a large company or the construction machinery industry.
If you are a proactive and dynamic HR professional with a passion for driving organizational success through effective human resources management, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please submit your application, including your updated resume and a cover letter, detailing your relevant experience and qualifications. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Dossiers de candidature
Dossiers de candidature
Merci de faire parvenir votre CV en précisant en objet "Bilingual HR Manager"
à l’adresse suivante :
Avant le 29 décembre 2023