Description du poste
Position: Business Analyst
1. Analyze the trend and features of global & regional telecommunication industry technology & markets development, analyze and understand customers’ challenges in network & market development.
2. Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to customer’s wishes capabilities and limitations forming detailed reports
3. Analyze customer pain points and identify requirements from multiple dimensions such as services and business.
4. Understand customers’ challenges in network & marketing sides, provide on-site customized consultation service for marketing
5. Move easily between big pictures thinking and managing relevant data
6. Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation
Profil du poste
1. Minimum bachelor degree in marketing, telecommunication, or other relevant majors.
2. Good understanding of the telecommunication industry & the Operators overall business, a mixed background (technical / marketing) is a plus.
3. 3 years of working experience in telecommunication-related industries; working with mobile/fixed operators & Vendors. Typically working in presales / strategy or marketing areas. Mobile/fixed operators experience is preferred.
4. Excellent communication skills in English & French, both verbal and writing;
5. Excellent team spirit with good communications and interpersonal skills, able to work well in a fast-paced changing and multi-cultures
6. Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
Dossiers de candidature
Send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position you are applying for.