Description du poste
As a Product Manager, you will provide product technical and application support sales teams and dealer networks to facilitate sale execution.
You will be in charge of collecting, consolidating, and analyzing customer requirements and needs, conducting competitive analysis. Meanwhile, you will be responsible for developing training material for new and existing products and conducting training for the sales team and dealers.
• Demonstrate abilities in identifying and analyzing the technical advantages/competitive advantages products through the comparative study of sites and competitors’ products and activities.
• Drive demonstration and operator training proficiency within the distribution network.
• Visit dealers and customer sites to understand their needs, product application, and use case
• Develop compelling sale speech, videos, presentations, and pictures and produce TCO data based on the technical advantage/competitive advantages
• Develop and propose products development and improvement plans through the comparative study on sites and competitors’ products and follow up with headquarter about strategies
• Demonstrate abilities in crafting and developing compelling sale speeches and tools including creating customer success stories, developing sale pitches and standard terminology in product introduction speech
• Provide and propose integrated product solutions to key industrial customers through comprehensive studying and understanding of their working conditions
• Identifies product improvements and configurations for equipment in varying applications in the GCC market.
Profil du poste
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Business study/ product design or engineering
• 5-10 years of working experience in heavy equipment (Wheel Loaders, Excavator, Roller, Grader, Bulldozer and etc.) sales position
• 3 + years of related experience and training in related heavy construction equipment required
• Exceptional writing and editing skills, combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
• Strategic mindset with excellent analytical and conceptual skills
• Ability to maintain the business relationship with a high degree of integrity and trust
• Demonstrated knowledge of product applications and customer practices
• Ability to travel as required including internal and domestic travels
• Candidates who have working/ training experience in Ivory Coast preferred
Dossiers de candidature