Description du poste
The Finance Supervisor will be responsible for the end-to-end finance and tax management. This would cover billing, vendor transaction processing, Tax management, financial reporting and regulatory reporting.
Specifically, key responsibilities would include:
• Preparation and recording of accounting entries in the general ledger system-Accruals, Provisions, Amortizations.
• Posting customer invoices when issued and corresponding payments as they occur.
• Book vendor invoices and payments as they occur every month as well as Petty Cash transactions.
• Posting expense transactions as they occur for the respective entities in Cote D’Ivoire in line with OHADA reporting requirement.
• Reconcile account balances to ensure they reflect correct positions for Vendors, customers, and General Ledger
• Preparation of the Financial Statements in OHADA prescribed format and prepare the supporting schedules to the balances in the account.
• Prepare monthly tax schedules and process same for payment and remittance to relevant tax authorities within stipulated filing time frame.
• Ensure the integrity of the general ledger postings.
• Liaise with regulatory and tax authorities with the view to promptly identifying any exposure and address them to avoid any liability.
• Liaise with all external stakeholders with respect to any fiscal and regulatory matters and report on them timely.
• Provide weekly update on all Finance, tax and Regulatory activities.
• Liase with the banks and manage all bank transaction for Cote D’Ivoire businesses.
• Reconcile all bank accounts monthly.
• Manage external audit for the entities.
• Other duties consistent with the role as assigned from time-to-time.
Profil du poste
• First Degree in Finance/Accounting.
• Recognized Accounting Professional Qualifications such as ACCA or any Local Accounting Certification is required for this role.
• Minimum of 7 years working experience required.
• Bi-Lingual: Ability to speak and write very proficiently in English and French languages.
• Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Skilled in basic typing and data entry).
• Working knowledge of ERP Solutions.
• Efficient use of accounting templates.
• Knowledge in basic Bookkeeping procedure.
• Good attention to details.
Dossiers de candidature