Description du poste
1. Insights and business planning: Take responsibility for insights into local laws and regulations, understand the security and privacy requirements of local government, regulations, customers, and best practices in the local industry, and develop local business budget and business plan.
2. Policy and process adaptation: Implement security and privacy policies locally, optimize local business regulations and processes, provide supervision and guidance, and organize implementation.
3. Compliance and risk control: Use the risk control methodology to identify local security and privacy risks, develop and implement compliance and risk control solutions, develop crisis contingency plans, and handle emergencies.
4. Communication and trust building: Proactively identify external stakeholders, work with business departments to establish and implement a regular communication mechanism with local regulators, customers, industry, and standards organizations.
5. Organization and capability development: Build local security and privacy organizations, improve security compliance awareness, and improve professional capabilities, evaluate capabilities and tools provided by Headquarter, and drive improvement..
Profil du poste
1. Familiar with the telecommunications industry and have good understand about Cyber security and privacy protection.
2. Have project coordination and resource management capabilities, identify risks in advance, and solve problems in a timely manner.
3. Have good communication skills and strong willingness and ability to learn actively.
4. Have market insight into the telecommunications industry
5. Able to work under pressure, and be result-oriented.
6. Fluent in French and English is a must, good at Chinese is a plus
Dossiers de candidature
NB: Please send your CV in ENGLISH version to email@example.com and specifying in the subject the job title. firstname.lastname@example.org