PEG CÔTE D'IVOIRE
POWER / WATER BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Description du poste
Who we are, and what we do
PEG Africa is a leader in deploying and financing solar to households and SMEs in West Africa. Via its PAYG financing model, it enables customers to replace their perpetual spending on poor-quality polluting fuels such as kerosene and diesel with solar energy. PEG is currently serving hundreds of thousands of daily users in Ghana, Côte d’Ivoire, Senegal and Mali, and has recently expanded its financing and deployment capabilities to include solar water irrigation and bigger solar power systems for SMEs.
The Power/Water Business Development Manager will be responsible for delivery of the Revenue Target for PEG Côte d’Ivoire’s Solar Power and Water Categories as well as coordinating the order to cash process of all potential B-to-B customers and distributors. This position requires the ability to propose solutions to customers' solar needs with impeccable technical-commercial acumen, attention to the customer's needs and the strength to work with the Power/Water sales associates and other stakeholders to successfully close a sale and deliver excellent customer satisfaction.
- Design Yearly, Quarterly, Monthly and weekly sales work plans for the Power/Water Sales Associates and lead the team to deliver against agreed KPIs.
- Lead the Power/Water sales team to generate sales leads and develop an execution plan to convert these leads into revenue streams.
- Should be able to detect, evaluate and analyse customer needs and develop and execute a bespoke solution to ensure a great customer experience
- Serve as an engineering sales and solar expertise manager.
- Ensuring all new customers pass PEG credit assessment criteria to safeguard a healthy credit portfolio.
- Answer questions and resolve issues raised by members of the engineering team.
- Create detailed engineering plans, processes and procedures that engineering staff can use and follow.
- Propose Project Business Cases as well as supervise budgets and schedules for engineering projects.
- Verify and confirm the accuracy of the work performed and the methods used by the engineering staff.
- Conducting various quality assurance tests and checks to verify the quality of completed projects/sales
- Monitor and identify various staffing and training needs
- Recruit, train and supervise technical-sales staff
- Leads various research and development initiatives to identify opportunities for new projects and process improvements.
- Other duties assigned
Profil du poste
The successful candidate must have (or be able to):
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in electrical/solar engineering, Business or any other related field
- Have Technical/Engineering and sales experience in solar (knowledge of solar pumps sector would be a plus)
- Be 100% sales oriented, performance driven and ability to work under pressure
- Over 3 years’ experience in electrical/solar engineering, ideally in a management role
- Analytical and mathematical mind, capable of evaluating and solving a variety of complex problems.
- Leadership skills for team management and development
- Organizational and project management skills to keep projects, processes and the entire sales/engineering team on track.
- Motivated attitude with the ability to multi-task and thrive in a time-focused environment.
- Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complex issues to a wider audience.
- Have a great Entrepreneurial attitude and work well in teams.
- Experience in the field of solar installations; preference will be given to candidates with many years of experience in the sale installation of big Solar power solutions and maintenance procedures
- Ability to interpret schematic diagrams
- Good customer service, attention to detail and great work ethic.
Dossiers de candidature
For your application, please click on the following link: https://pegafrica.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=418
The PEG is an employer that subscribes to the principle of equal access to employment and is committed to diversity. All qualified candidates, regardless of age, gender, ethnic origin, race and religion, are invited to apply.