EDGE OUTSOURCE CI
OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE (INTERNSHIP)
Description du poste
Our client is a trusted partner for organizations in the private, public and development sectors. Due to expansion, they seek to hire an Operations Executive (Intern/Junior) in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire.
Successful candidates will be trained at work. Therefore should be able to adapt in a fast-paced learning environment.
• Initiate partnerships through a high-level communication and sales strategy.
• Manage and run processes and tools for enterprise growth.
• Receive and respond to calls and e-mails directed to the various official contact channels.
• Consulting with clients on how to manage their assets.
• Make sure that all operational aspects of the organization work correctly.
• Ensure accurate daily reporting of all cash transactions and expenses.
• Report it to your direct manager and attend all tasks assigned by the line manager.
Profil du poste
• A first degree in any discipline.
• Must be very young.
• Must be BILINGUAL - able to speak in English and French
• Good communication skills and interpersonal relationships.
• Must be intelligent, ingenious and have a high energy level.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision.
• Ability to adapt and thrive in an environment of high growth and continual change.
• Must be meticulous and pay attention to the details.
Please note: Only resumes in English should be received and successful candidates will be contacted.
Dossiers de candidature