DIRECTOR OF FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION – WEST AFRICA REGION
Description du poste
CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for Director of Finance & Administration supporting the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Food for Progress (FFPr) program in West Africa region (Benin, Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, and Nigeria). The FFPr program aims to improve agricultural production and expand trade of agricultural products in developing countries through the donation of U.S. agricultural commodities. The anticipated project will be a five-year project which aims to build the competitiveness of the West African cashew industry resulting in increased direct trade with the region.
Profil du poste
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide sound financial and administrative oversight to the project
• Supervise finance and administrative teams, including accounting, procurement, and other admin functions, as assigned
• Develop, manage, and monitor project budgets
• Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports in coordination with senior project staff
• Ensure that project operations are in compliance with all USDA and CNFA policies and procedures
• Create, maintain, and implement financial reporting, tracking systems and controlling procedures
• Oversee processing of approvals for procurements, consultant agreements, and vendor invoices
• Support the development, execution, and management of subcontractor and consultant agreements
• Perform other duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration or related field required, Master’s degree preferred
• At least eight (8) years of working experience including managing financial and contractual aspects of large international development projects, preferably USDA-funded projects required
• At least five (5) years managing and supervising financial, administration and procurement staff required
• Strong knowledge and familiarity with US Government Cost Accounting Standards, and a good knowledge of Federal rules and regulations. USDA experience preferred.
• Fluency in English required, and knowledge of a French preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Dossiers de candidature