SENIOR COCOA - COFFEE TRADER
Description du poste
Agro Energy Ltd Cote d'Ivoire is recruiting a senior commodity trader for their organisation. The candidate should have expensive experience in the cocoa sector.
- Candidate should be able to buy and sell Commodities (Cocoa and Coffee beans) on behalf of commercial or private clients.
- Agreeing on selling or buying prices, optimizing for profitability
- Making offers or bids to sell or buy commodities and securities
- Sell or buy stocks, commodity futures, bonds, or foreign currency based upon the client’s requirements
- Develop and maintain client and supplier relationships
- Analyzing investment opportunities in order to inform buying, selling and investment decisions
- Identify opportunities for sale or purchase of commodities, especially Cocoa and Coffee beans or securities
- Formulate appropriate hedge strategies and trading options
- Monitor market conditions, including price, volume, dynamics, and competition
- Ability to analyze a multitude of factors that may affect price movement, including weather conditions, trade policies, political developments or changes to supply and demand conditions
- Make arrangements for transportation of purchased or sold commodities
- Preparation of detailed financial reports
Profil du poste
- Ability to communicate in English Language is a must.
- An understanding of the technical aspects of trading and complex financial topics is essential
- Must possess strong numerical skills as well as having a natural ability to negotiate
- Strong mathematical, problem-solving, analytical, and logic skills
- Ability to negotiate and communicate effectively,
- Work under pressure, adhere to deadlines, and be decisive.
Dossiers de candidature
Resumes should be sent to the following email address in English Language. email@example.com
NB: RESUMES SHOULD BE SENT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WOULD BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS.