SOFTWARE SUPPORT ASSOCIATE (ENGLISH SPEAKING)
Description du poste
Location: Kololo, Kampala, Uganda
Department: Software Engineering
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced ( 2 years+)
Compensation: Competitive salary ( $8,000-$16,000) and benefits commensurate with education and experience, and a strong sense of meaning.
About our company
Our company is a next-generation energy company. Its mission is to improve the quality of life of their customers through inclusive energy and financial services. Its flagship product, ReadyPay Solar, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system financed through affordable instalments starting under $0.15 per day. It uses real-time transaction data to create a unique credit score to finance power upgrades, other life-changing loans and open a wider world of energy and financing for its customers. To date, our company has sold over 220,000 ReadyPay Power systems in Uganda and Zambia, bringing clean, reliable power for lights, phones, radios, TV and much more to over one million people. In 2017, it announced that it was joining forces with ENGIE, one of the world's largest energy companies and a leader in the move to renewable, decentralised and digital energy. ENGIE will make significant commercial investments in it to accelerate the path to our mission. It will operate as a distinct and autonomous company within the ENGIE group in order to retain our unrelenting focus on innovation, smart iterative design, strong team culture and exceptional customer experience. Together, it and ENGIE plan to bring life-changing energy and financial services to tens of millions of off-grid customers and to make universal access to modern energy a reality across Africa.
Our company is looking for a competent and personable technical support associate to offer first line of support the users of all its built software. Its software systems include a web based ERP/CRM application, android application and web based customer support application with softphone integration. You should be approachable and solution driven, leveraging external tools where necessary to bring additional efficiencies to the support process. You will be communicating with new users, legacy users and engineers on a daily basis, matching your communication style to your audience is crucial.This position offers a great opportunity to work alongside an elite team of engineers and business professionals and directly contribute to the success of a fast-moving African based company with great potential for social and environmental impact. Candidates must enjoy working in a startup environment, and ideally have a passion for renewable energy and sustainable development in Frontier Markets.
Profil du poste
- Own support for key software applications for West African markets
- Be the first point of contact for the software team in your assigned markets for your assigned applications
- Respond to all queries within times defined in internal SLA
- Write MySql queries to quantify impact of reported issues
- Help prioritise feedback and feature requests to software product managers
- Work with support team to resolve all issues according to SLA guidelines
- Give exceptional customer experience with a friendly and helpful manner
- English/French speaker
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with MySQL & data analysis tools
- Comfortable with new technologies
- Approachable working style & strong written/verbal communication
- Experience in a customer service roleA passion for software and customer experience
- Able to cover shifts during weekends
- Experience giving front line technical supportSome basic scripting experience
- Experience building KPI dashboards and performance monitoring
- Experience with TableauGood writing skills for creating comprehensive documentation
- Experience with Google Analytics
salary range: 8.000$-16.000$ annual + advantages
Dossiers de candidature
To apply to this job, please, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org until the 26th of June.