SEEDSTARS IC SA
MARKET LAUNCHER: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT IN SEEDSTARS COMPANY
Description du poste
Who we are?
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 60+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
About the Venture Builder, One of the key ways of achieving our mission is building our own companies in emerging markets through the venture building component. We have done that for a few years in Europe, and since 2015 we decided to focus mainly on emerging markets. Our biggest operations in Africa are in Nigeria, where we see extraordinary potential for some of the companies setup there to have a global impact.
About the job Your main job as a “market launcher” will be to setup operations of different portofolio companies.
You will be responsible for:
- Business development and sales
- Operations and finance
- Growth hacking & online marketing
- Product development
You will create something where is nothing and you will setup a business that can impact millions of people, while training and empowering local teams across Africa, Asia, Latin America and CEE/MENA.
Your key responsibilities:
(A) Sales and business development on the ground Close partnerships with key local partners for different ventures Find and put in place different revenue sources.
(B) Seedstars Country Set Up (together with your team) Define roadmap and guidelines for implementing new projects, Set up lean operation and digital presence Test & iterate: validate interest for the product, generate traction (B2C & B2B), Manage product development, Establish/implement process to setup local operation, Relay Seedstars culture and build a local team.
(C) Scout, recruit and form teams locally, test mindset and expectations
Profil du poste
- You are a strong believer in our mission
- Previous relevant experience with the job is required
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Strong belief in getting things done We are nomads traveling around the world so it is important to have drive, ownership and execution. Working in remote with an international team, you should be comfortable working alone and capable to prioritize and make things happen Benefits and perks - Exposure to cultures and ecosystems from over 60 countries,
- Build your network in emerging markets of tech entrepreneurs and investors
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Bootstrap salary (open compensation model available based on experience, location, seniority etc...), bonus based on performance and shares package available.
Dossiers de candidature
send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply