HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
Description du poste
Recruitment for one of the world’s rubber top processors
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR (Position based in Abidjan)
In collaboration with the Group General Management and under the supervision of the Board of Directors, the incumbent will be responsible for:
• Set up, envolve and ensure compliance with internal HR processes (recruitment, integration, training, annual interviews);
• Accompany managers to make decisions in all areas of HR;
• Build and implement the HR policy;
• Manage social demands and assist the Group General Management in the management of employee representative bodies;
• Advisor Group General Management in all areas and help in the formulation of the policy of general objectives of the company.
Profil du poste
Higher education BAC + 4/5 in HR or any other equivalent degree, you have at least 5 years of successful experience as an HR Director of an industrial or service company. With a good knowledge of technical aspects (management, payroll) and regulatory aspects (CNPS, labor law), you have a good knowledge of social law, economics and HR and are perfectly bilingual.
In addition, you have a good managerial capacity, you are rigorous, organized, discreet and honest. Also, you have the sense of communication (internal / external), anticipation and respect of commitments. You also have a good relationship, the ability to provide support and advice as well as a strong resistance to stress.
Dossiers de candidature
Please send your cover letter, resume with photo id, salaries expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com